Electrical, Plumbing, Septic, & Pump Helpful Tips
At A+ Services, we know that sometimes a little bit of advice can go a long way! We have been providing quality services to the Puget Sound area for over 20 years, and we may be able to assist you in overcoming any complications you have with your septic tank, plumbing, electrical system, or heating and cooling equipment. Read through our helpful tips section and contact our team today! Our electricians, plumbers, and septic technicians are available to help you.
- Make sure you have an electrician test your breaker every 2 to 3 years.
- If lights dim when using an appliance, consider an amp upgrade.
- Test smoke detectors regularly and replace the batteries at least once a year.
- Contact an electrician if you see any smoke or sparks coming from a panel.
- Contact an electrician if there are any sizzling/popping sounds accompanied by flickering lights.
- Once a year, have a plumber clean your faucet screens.
- Any ripples, running water, or filling of a toilet can be a sign of a problem.
- Place Bio-Clean into your drains once a year to help keep drains debris free.
- Drain hot water tanks at least once a year.
- Contact a plumber if you have an excessively high water bill or low water pressure.
- Contact a plumber if there is water leaking from your hot water tank.
- Repair any leaks and drips as soon as possible.
- Avoid adding any pressure to a septic system.
- Pump your septic tank regularly.
- Schedule routine maintenance.
- Do not put any grease, fats, oil, sanitary napkins, or other difficult-to-pass items down the system.
- Schedule a septic inspection if you experience odor, surfacing sewage, back-ups, or gurgling sounds.
- Make sure your pump system is inspected once a year.
- Check your pressure to ensure the system is functioning properly.
- Contact a technician if you notice there is no running water.
- If you hear your pump running or have low water pressure, it could be a sign of a problem.
- Contact a technician if there is a radical or irregular water pressure in the home.
Get in Touch Today
If you are experiencing any abnormalities or complications with your equipment, it is important that you contact a professional right away. At A+ Services, we are proud to offer experienced, dedicated technicians who provide first-rate plumbing, septic, HVAC, and electrical services, and they can help address and correct any of your issues with this type of equipment.
We encourage you to call our office as soon as possible. If you are interested in making an appointment with one of our licensed, bonded, and insured septic, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical professionals, contact A+ Services today to schedule a date and time. Located in Olympia, WA, we serve customers from Mason County to Pierce County. See for yourself why we’re the foremost electrical, septic, plumbing, and HVAC repair company in the area!