Olympia's Hot Water Professionals
Your water heater is one of the most important and hardest-working appliances in your home. At A+ Services, we know that you rely on your hot water heater every day—that’s why we offer a variety of water heater solutions as part of our plumbing supply services near Olympia, including water heater repair and new water heater installation. Our experienced plumbers can help you evaluate your current hot water tank to determine the best solution for long-term savings and comfort.
The Benefits of Professional Water Heater Installation
The quality of your water heater installation has a dramatic impact on the performance and longevity of the appliance. Trusting your plumbing professional at A+ Services with installing your next hot water heater can offer many benefits, helping you to get the most from this valuable investment.
- Water heater installation is not an easy task, especially if you are unfamiliar with the process. Trusting a professional means you won’t need to worry about learning how to install your water heater or taking the time to do it.
- Professional water heater installation is the best way to get maximum performance from your new system. Water heaters that have not been installed correctly are more likely to experience frequent problems or require premature replacement.
- If your water heater uses gas as a fuel source, it’s important to hook up the gas line properly for both performance and safety. Your A+ Services professional will ensure that your new appliance is installed correctly to protect you and your family.
Water Heater Basics
Understanding how your water heater works can help you catch problems and determine whether your current system is best for your needs.
- Storage tank water heaters are the most common type of water heater currently used in the U.S., especially in older homes. These water heaters consist of a tank that holds water, which is heated by a gas burner or an electric heating element. The water is kept at the desired temperature until the tap is opened; as the water heater empties, cold water flows in for heating to restore the supply.
- Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity because they save more energy and water than tank models, while offering an unlimited supply of hot water. A tankless water heater creates hot waters only while the tap is open, then stops to save energy. As water flows through the heater, it is warmed, meaning the hot water supply cannot run out. These appliances are available as point-of-use or whole-home models.
Having hot water is important
- Gas Water Heater Hookup & Repairs
- Electrical Water Heater Hookup & Repairs
- Tankless Water Heater Hookup & Repairs
- New Water Heater Installation
- Routine Maintenance
- Emergency Services
Water Heaters Repair
When your water heater suffers a drop in performance, your family suffers as well. There is no need to continue putting up with poor water heater performance—your plumbing expert at A + Services is available 24/7 for water heater repair in Olympia. Whether you have a gas water heater, electric water heater, or tankless water heater, we have the parts and the experience to restore and improve the performance of your home’s hot water system in a single visit.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Sometimes the signs that you need water heater repair are subtle. The earlier you call your plumber, the less extensive the service you will need and the sooner your water heater will be back up and running properly.
- Water that doesn’t seem to get hot enough even when you change the setting or doesn’t stay hot as long as you need is a sure sign that your water heater needs professional repairs.
- Hot water that appears dirty or rusty, tastes metallic, or has a sharp or unpleasant smell indicates that your water heater is affected by mineral buildup and should be serviced by a professional.
- Rising electrical or gas bills without a change in your everyday usage at home could signal a drop in efficiency in your water heater. Many factors affect water heater efficiency, so it’s important to call in a professional to evaluate the appliance and provide the water heater repair you need.
What to Expect from A+ Services
When you call A+ Services for water heater repair in Olympia, we will send an experienced plumber to your home quickly. Your plumber will first perform a thorough evaluation of your system to find the problem, then explain the issue to you so you can approve the necessary repairs. Our plumbers maintain fully-stocked trucks, meaning that we’ll have the parts needed to make the repair immediately, regardless of whether you have an electric, gas, or tankless water heater. Once the repair has been made, we’ll update you on the service guarantees and warranties that come with any labor and parts, and discuss any future considerations, such as how to maintain your water heater or whether you should consider water heater replacement if your current water heater is nearing the end of its functional lifetime. Our plumber won’t leave until you are satisfied and have the information you need to enjoy flawless water heater performance in the future.
When your water heater suffers a drop in performance, your family suffers as well. There is no need to continue putting up with poor water heater performance—your plumbing expert at A+ Services is available 24/7 for water heater repair in Olympia. Whether you have a gas water heater, electric water heater, or tankless water heater, we have the parts and the experience to restore and improve the performance of your home’s hot water system in a single visit.