AC Installation, Service, & Maintenance in Olympia & Puget Sound
Living and working in a home that is too warm or humid can affect your comfort, your mood, and even your health. A+ Services is pleased to be your one-stop location for complete air conditioning repair, air conditioning maintenance service, and new home air conditioning installation serving Olympia, WA and all of Puget Sound.
Our HVAC service technicians have experience with all types of home heating and cooling systems, including ductless air conditioners, and will provide the accurate guidance you need regarding the complete care of your air conditioner or heat pump.
Types of Air Conditioning Systems
If you’re considering home air conditioning installation, you have several options. The right air conditioner for you will depend on the size of your home, your personal preferences, and the type of cooling system you currently have installed.
- Central air conditioners have an outdoor condenser and an indoor evaporator; refrigerant lines connecting them remove heat from the air inside your home and transport it outdoors. A central air conditioner shares a duct system and air handler with your furnace to distribute conditioned air throughout your home via air registers in each room.
- Heat pumps move heat from one location to another via refrigerant; in the summer, a heat pump works just like a central air conditioner, but heat pumps can be reversed in the winter to heat your home without the need for a separate furnace. Central heat pump systems consist of an outdoor heat pump and an indoor air handler, which pushes conditioned air through ducts to your air registers.
- Ductless heat pump and air conditioning systems are appropriate for homes without existing ductwork. These systems use an outdoor compressor, which is connected via refrigerant lines to air handlers in each room where you want cooling. Inside your home, you can access each air handler individually for convenient cooling without the need to install ducts or have additional central AC maintenance.
The Importance of Professional AC Repair and Maintenance Service
All air conditioning systems require professional care to function at their best. Whether you’re having home cooling problems or it’s simply time for your next AC tune-up, you can reach A+ Services at 360-491-2900 for professional AC repair and service, maintenance, advice, and assistance in Thurston, Pierce, south King, Mason, and Lewis counties.
- Regular AC maintenance is the key to avoiding many of the most common home cooling problems and improving your indoor air quality. By scheduling professional tune-ups twice a year, you’ll prevent major HVAC repairs, lost efficiency, high utility bills, and the discomfort and inconvenience associated with a cooling breakdown when you least expect it.
- Professional AC repair is always the best way to address any home cooling problem. Not only can you waste your own time and end up frustrated trying to make repairs on your own, but you could cause additional damage to your air conditioner or heat pump that your AC installation and repair professional will need to rectify as well.